29 Sept 2015

Review: Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Perfume


This fragrance was introduced in 2008. It's a very fruity/floral scent.

The top notes are sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom and verbena. It has middle notes of clove, napolitan cake, stargazer lily and sambac jasmine. It finishes with base notes of Vanilla bean, Jacaranda wood, sandalwood and amber.

I really like this as a perfume for autumn daytime, I find it's fruity/floral enough for daytime but has a nice spicy/woody under note that I like for the colder months.

The bottle on this is the same style as the original fantasy fragrance, only this one is red with little clear swarvoski crystals spotted all over it.

I don't find that the scent is very long lasting on my skin, so I do have to reapply it every couple of hours.

Overall I really do like it, especially for the transition into the colder months.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment