1 Oct 2015

September 2015 Empties


So this month I used up 18 products out of my stash or hoard whatever you like to call it! Below is a list of the products I finished.

  • Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-free Soy Moisturizing Conditioner
  • Radox Cherry Blast shower gel
  • Lacura Cotton Buds
  • 2 packs of Pure Exfoliating Face Wipes
  • Olay Face wipes
  • 2 Colgate mini toothpastes
  • Skin System Cotton pads
  • Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation
  • Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Concealer
  • Maybelline Colossal Volume Express smokey eyes mascara
  • Sample of Benefit PoreFessional
  • Aveeno Dermexa Sample
  • QV Skin lotion Sample
  • Eylure pre-glued lashes in 190
  • JLo Miami Glow perfume.
So They were all my empties. Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know what your empty products where.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment