6 Sept 2015

Review: Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

Why do cosmetic companies always discontinue their good products? This product was discontinued at the end of may this year, and I'm so sad cause I really do like it!

The brush on this is huge, hence why it's called a mega brush. Seriously 2 coats of this mascara and your lashes look longer, fuller and darker then ever before. I also found that no matter how many layers you apply it doesn't clump up your lashes.
This mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers and I do find that it doesn't irritate my eyes like some mascaras do. It also doesn't transfer on me even though it's not waterproof.

It really s a pity the discontinued this product but if I manage to find it somewhere I'm definitely going to pick up a few backups!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment