10 Sept 2015

Review: Real Techniques Bold Metal Collection 202 Angled Liner Brush


I love using gel and cream eyeliner but sometimes I find it hard to apply if you don't have the right brush. I've been mulling over whether to get this brush for a while now ans decided to just go ahead and bite the bullet.

And now I'm glad I got it. I find this brush really good! They are weighted to aid balance so they feel extra sturdy in your hand and help provide accuracy. The bristles are synthetic and they help to distribute the product perfectly and evenly without absorbing the product into the bristles.
The brush itself has a firm, slanted head that fits close to the lash line for a smooth, even eyeliner application. I've washed this brush numerous times and I can definitely vouch for the fact that they don't shed!

I also love the overall look of the brush, the cut of the handle is very nice. It's thicker where you would grip it so it's easy to keep steady, it then tapers down into a long point. I like the fact that the handle is long as I feel that it helps to distribute the weight of the brush and give it balance.

I would be very interested in trying more brushes from the line. if you've tried some of these brushes, which one would you recommend i get next?

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment