13 Sept 2015

Review: Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation

I bought this foundation in June as I saw a lot of mixed reviews about it and wanted to try it out for myself. As most of you know by now I have very hypersensitive skin with rosacea and an oily T-zone. The main characteristics I look for in a foundation are something that won't break me out, will cover my rosacea and doesn't break down and separate on my T-zone throughout the day.

As I've been using this almost daily since June I feel that now I can give you my honest opinion of it. I really do like it! I can already say that this is one foundation that I would definitely repurchase. This foundation does everything I want it to and more. It evens out my skin tone and gives me a flawless natural finish. It states that after 3 weeks your skin will look better, clearer and healthier as if renewed. And I really this it does! Since using this my rosacea has seriously calmed down!

The colour I'm using is 010 Ivory, however there are 8 shades to choose from. The way I like to apply this foundation is with a damp beauty blender however I have used it with a brush and it looks amazing both ways. It blends out really well and I find that since using this foundation I don't have to set all of my face with powder. I literally just set my T-zone and under eyes and that's it!

I'm definitely gonna keep my eyes peeled in Boots for when Maybelline is on 3 for 2 cause I'm gonna stock up on this!

If you've tried this foundation let me know your thoughts on it!?!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Omg thank you for doing this review as I have been contemplating purchasing it myself. I currently use the FitMe concealer and I love it.

    ReplyDelete