24 Sept 2015

September 2015 Glossybox Review

The theme of this months box was The Style Edition. It's based on A/W trends that can help create your starter kit for the new season. Below is what I received.

  • Bellápierre Shimmer powder in "Whesek"
  • Marsk Eyeshadow brush pro
  • Maria Nila Luminous colour hair masque
  • Invisibobble Traceless hair ring
  • B. Cosmetics B. Sculpted Contour Kit
The entire value of this box is €90! I love the fact that you received 5 full sized products in this box! I love Invisibobble's and have bought loads and used them for ages so I was very happy to see these in the box. The hair masque smells amazing but I have yet to try it to give you my full opinion. I'm on the fence about the eye shadow brush as it feels quite stiff and more like a concealer brush then a eye shadow brush. The Bellápierre eye shadow is a gorgeous shade, it's a cross between a grey and a beige. I have yet to try the B. Cosmetics contour kit but the shade I received is Medium and it looks like it might be a bit too dark for me.

You also receive a €15 voucher for BestSecret.com which I will definitely be using!

The overall style of the box is very pretty and will be added to my collection. I really loved this months glossybox and I this it might even be my favourite so far! Great job Glossybox!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment