22 Sept 2015

Review: L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipsticks in Unending Kiss & Unending Amber

I bought the two shades I have from this collection from Cosmeticsfairy.co.uk for 99p. This range was released by L'Oreal in the winter of 2011. There was a total of 30 different shades released in this collection.

Unending Amber is a warm mauve brown shade and Unending Kiss is more of a muted dusky pink shade. They are very creamy and they apply smoothly and easily. The colour is very opaque and the product feels weightless on the lips. The product does dry a little on your lips and feels slightly like a liquid lipstick, but it doesn't dry your lips our or flake off. It also doesn't wear off weirdly during the day. I would say that these last a good 6-7 hours on me without the need to reapply.

My favorite of the two I have is Unending Kiss, it's a great shade for my fair skin tone however I feel I'll be using Unending Amber more throughout the colder months. If I saw these on sale again I would definitely be interested in picking up a few different shades as I find the formula of them fabulous!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment