29 Oct 2015

4 Super Easy Halloween Nail Art Ideas!


Googly eyes:
  • Paint your nails with 2 coats of black polish.
  • Once dry take some white polish and a dotting tool or a white nail art pen and make 2 eye shapes together around the nail
  • Once dry make 2 small black dots within the white ones.
Ombré Nails:
  • I started by painting half the nail black and the other half purple.
  • I then took some of the purple on a q tip and blended out the line where the black and purple meet.
  • Once dry I applied a top coat that had silver Mylar flecks in it.
Bow Skull:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of a pink polish.
  • Then taking a white nail art pen I made a large circle and filled it in, I then made a small rectangle at the bottom of the circle.
  • Once dry I took some black polish on a dotting tool and gave my skull some eye and nose spaces and also gave it some lines to look like gaps int he teeth
  • I finished by apply a black bow (that I found in Dealz  €1.49 par a pack of 12 in 6 different colours) with nail glue.
Glitter web:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of  black polish
  • Once dry I applied a glitter top coat
  • Once that was dry I took a White stripper  polish and starting at the bottom left hand corner I made 4 lines out across the nail.
  • Using the same whiter stripper polish I linked up the 4 lines with little c's to create my web.
Well I hope these little quick and easy nail art ideas help you in the lead up to the festive fright night!

Happy Halloween!!!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment