1 Nov 2015

October 2015 Empties


So this month I managed to use up 34 products out of my stash.

What I finishes:
  • Herbal Essence Nourish Me Butter shampoo
  • Herbal Essence Nourish me Butter conditioner
  • Soap & Glory Glad hair day shampoo
  • Herbal Essence Beautiful ends
  • Mark Hill turn up the heat, heat protection spray
  • L'oreal hot and go, fast blow-dry spray
  • Soap & Glory Clean on me shower gel
  • Radox Feel revived shower gel
  • Sass intimate purifying cleanser
  • Batiste dry shampoo nude
  • Wow brown DIY tan in medium-dark
  • Carex complete hand soap
  • Garnier Micellar Water
  • Listerine Cool Citrus mouth wash
  • Beautifully Scrumptious body butter in Brazil nut
  • Berocca Boost
  • 4 Travel Toothpaste colgate/sensodine
  • P.S. love makeup brush cleaner
  • 2 packs of pure exfoliating face wipes
  • 1 pack of P.S. Love oval cotton pads
  • Dainty Doll Loose mineral powder
  • Physicians formula organics pressed powder in translucent light
  • Active dental flossers
  • 2 packs of false nails from penny's
  • Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 120 classic Ivory
  • NYX HD Concealer in 02 Fair
  • P.S. Love felt tip black eyeliner
  • Sample of Benefit they're real mascara
  • W7 absolute lashes mascara
So they were all my empties, let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment