20 Oct 2015

Review: L'Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Go

I saw this in Penny's (Primark to those in the UK) and was really intrigued as my normal heat protector was running low. This was only €3.50 so why not. It actually surprises me the little gems you find in penny's these days.

This is a primer spray for your hair that is formulated to be used with your hair-dryer to deliver fast and easy blown-out styles. It helps to dry your hair quicker, makes it easier to style your hair and helps to control frizz and flyaway's and is a heat protector all in one.

Since using this my hair looks and feels amazing. I can easily achieve a salon blow out in my own home at 7am! I took at least half the drying time off in the morning aswell. I have no little flyaway's that look like antenna's and my hair still looks shiny and feels soft. I also found that my hair is much more manageable when using this!

This is definitely a new found favourite in my book and I would highly recommend it!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment