18 Oct 2015

Review: Mac Warm Neutral Palette


I debated a long time about buying this palette as it's €75! I finally gave in and bought it and I'm so glad I did. It's extremely good value for money! 

If you were to buy 15 eye shadows in pro pans it would cost €10 each and then buy the palette for €14 and then the insert for €3.50 you are up to €167.50! That's a whopper saving of €92.50! (do you like my justification?). If your a neutrals lover like me, then you will definitely love this.

Out of the 15 shades that come in this palette only 4 of the are in the permanent line. They are:

  • Brulé (satin)
  • Honey Lust (Luster)
  • Amber Lights (Frost)
  • Saddle (Matte)
All the rest of the shades are Limited Edition:
  • Hey (Velux Pearl)
  • Warm Breeze (Satin)
  • Gingersnap (Frost)
  • Dark Brew (Velvet)
  • Dance in the Dark (Matte)
  • Vanilla extract (Frost)
  • Lemon Tart (Velux pearl)
  • Creative Copper (Luster)
  • Butterfudge (Satin)
  • Divine Decadence (Velvet)
  • Unwind (Velux Pearl)


I have found that you can create any type of look with this palette, from a light daytime look to a dark dramatic smokey eye for night time. The palette is so versatile. 

My favourite shades are Gingersnap, Honey Lust, Amber lights and Hey. Butterfudge and Saddle are great transition shade as well.

In my opinion this palette is well worth the money and it's really great for someone that wants a really good quality neutrals palette or someone that wants to build up their MAC collection.

Keep an eye out later on in the month for a 4 looks 1 palette post using this palette.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment