22 Nov 2015

Review: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

I've been trying to branch out lately and try different foundations instead of using the same ones that I always use.

The first time I used this foundation I really wasn't impressed, and because i'm one of those people that are like "well I've paid for it i'm gonna make myself use it". I managed to use it up.

I found this foundation had a very watery consistency that I'm not use to working with. The shade range isn't great, the lightest colour isn't light enough. I found myself using a lighter coloured face powder just so I didn't look like an umpa lumpa. This foundation doesn't last on my skin. I noticed that 9 times out of 10 by the time I got home from work I had no makeup on my nose or jaw line (from my scarf).

The only way I could get this foundation to last on me was by using a setting spray. The foundation does oxidize during the day so I would strongly advise getting a lighter shade if you can find one.

Overall I won't be buying this foundation again.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment