19 Nov 2015

Review: MAC Cool Neutral Palette

These 15 pan palettes are a great way of building a collection of good quality eye shadow at a lower cost. These cost €75 compared to €167.50 if you were to buy everything separately.
There are only 3 permanent shades in this palette.
  • Blackberry (Matte)
  • Brun (Satin)
  • Black Tied (Velvet)
All the rest are limited edition shades
  • Flounce (Matte)
  • Sweet Allure (Satin)
  • Sun Tweaked (Frost)
  • After Dark (Velux Pearl)
  • Pick me Up (Matte)
  • Cozy Grey (Matte)
  • Crushed Clove (Frost)
  • Deception (Frost)
  • Silver Fog (Luster)
  • French Clay (Frost)
  • Cumulus (Frost)
  • Pearled Earth (Velux Pearl)
You can create some beautiful looks with this palette. In my opinion its not completely a cool toned palette as some of the shades are still quite warm.

Some of my favourite shades are cozy grey, sun tweaked, crushed clove, cumulus and pearled earth. The pigmentation isn't there on some of the shades but they are build able and blend out nicely.

I really prefer the Warm Neutrals palette to this one but I'm still glad I have both in my collection.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment