8 Nov 2015

Review: Penny's P.S. love lip liners

Penny's own brand makeup range P.S. Love is definitely coming up in the world. The lip liners have become one of my favorite products.

I believe they currently have a red and a light pink, but in my local penny's I found a gorgeous plum/berry shade and the vampy red shade. I've yet to find the light pink shade in my penny's. 


The packaging on these are very sleek. Although they are a pencil that you sharpen they definitely didn't skimp on the packaging. The main body of this pencil is black with gold writing. The end cap and lid of these pencils are colour coded to the shade of the liner. I really like this as it makes it easy to find which colour you want.

The formula is one of the most amazingly creamy lip liner formulas I have found so far. They melt into your lips and glide over them easily. They are very moisturizing and don't dry out your lips.

The plum/berry shade I have pairs well with MAC Rebel lipstick, which is one of my favorites for fall/winter.

If you haven't tried these already, why not? They are only €1.50 and are defo worth a look!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment