5 Nov 2015

Review: MUA Undress your skin Highlighting powder in Pink Shimmer


There is a lot of hype around this product, some love it, some hate it, but as it's so cheap £3, I decided to try it for myself and make up my own mind.

I went for the pink tone one as that suits my natural skin tone better. The product is quite shimmery but that doesn't bother me. I've had quite a few compliments when wearing this so anything that brings compliments is always a good in my book! I really do find that it adds a great luminous glow to the skin. I like to use it on the tops of my cheek bones, tip of my nose and cupids bow.

This is extremely pigmented so I strongly suggest you tap off any excess product from your brush. The packaging on this is very sturdy for something that only costs £3!

For me this is definitely a love it product. It's turned into my everyday highlighter and I really do love it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment