12 Nov 2015

Review: TreSemme Renewal Hair & Scalp, 60 second treatment shot

I got these in a glossybox a couple of months back and instantly fell in love. I've already used 3 from the pack of 4 but I've been holding on to the last one in hope that I will be able to repurchase them somewhere. But honestly every chemist or shop I go into, I look for them and can't seem to find them!

These little capsules of wonder are filled with tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil. They help to nourish the scalp and renew your hair. Your hair is left super soft and shiny and it feels much stronger.

Seriously if you manage to find a pack of these, smell them. They smell absolutely amazing! I would literally go around sniffing them all day!

If you do find these and you are in Ireland please let me know where they are!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I got these in my Glossybox, too! Personally, it didn't do much for my hair, but I agree with you - the scent is amazing! :)

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete