8 Oct 2024

September 2024 Favourites


Below are some of the beuty product that I have been loving for the month of Septmber.

MAC Amber times Nine Eyeshadow Palette:
I’ve had this little palette for a number of years now and have recently pulled it back out of my stash. I’ve been using this pallet all month. The main shades I’ve been reaching for are Georgia Peach for my crease, Aromatic for my outer corner and Kitties for my lid. Top with a couple coats of mascara and your good to go.

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick:

This is my go to everyday lipstick! It pairs with everything and feels so comfortable on the lips! I’m almost out of this and will definitely be buying a new one.

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer:
I love this bronzer! It suits my pale skin tone and smells absolutely amazing!

Juicy Couture, Viva La Juicy Rosé:
This is one of my all time favourite perfumes! It’s sweet and feminine but not sickly sweet. I find that it lasts all day on my skin. I’ve used up a few bottles of this in the past and will always have a bottle on standby so I don’t run out of it!

Well they were my favourite product for the month of September, let me know what yours were!

Love,
Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment