31 Dec 2015

Perfume Review: Beyoncé Heat

This fragrance was first brought to the market in February 2010. This is the first perfume that Beyoncé Knowles created. 

This fragrance opens with top notes of vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach. It has middle notes of honeysuckle, almond and musky cream. It finishes with a base of sequoia wood, Tonga and Amber. 

The bottle is designed as a glass flagon that is red at the bottom and fades up to clear glass. On the gold detail on the neck of the bottle is the engraved name of the perfume. 

This to me is a very fiery and sexy scent. For me this is definitely a very fall/winter nighttime scent as the amber and vanilla and sequoia wood make it a very warm scent.

I find that this scent lasts quite a long time on my skin and I don't need to keep reapplying it throughout the day.

If you are looking for a new nighttime scent for the colder months then I would highly recommend this one.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment