11 Feb 2016

Easy Valentines Day Nail Art

Dotted Heart:
  • I started by painting my nails with two coats of silver polish
  • Then using different reds, pinks and purple polishes and a dotting tool. I made little dots in the shape of a heart (kinda!)
  • Once dry I finished with a clear top coat.
Balloon Hearts:
  • I started by painting my nails in two coats of a light pink polish
  • Then taking a red polish and a darker pink polish I made the shape of two hearts and added a little tail to act as a balloon
  • I used a black polish to make it look like there were ribbons attached to the balloons
  • I finished with a clear top coat once dry
Bling Bling:
  • I started by applying two coats of red nail polish
  • Once dry I used a striping brush and a silver metallic polish to make a chevron stripe at the bottom of the nail.
  • Once that was dry I applied a clear top coat
  • I used 3 clear rhinestones to make the look pop

Glitter:
  • I applied two coats of a light pink polish
  • Once dry I applied a top coat that has tiny little pink reflective glitter.

Well they were my take on super easy Valentines Day nail art. Hope you like them!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment