9 Feb 2016

Review: Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Foundation

I bought this foundation well over a year ago and only pulled it out in the last week or so, to try it. I've tried to use this a number of times but I really don't like it. I've tried applying it in a number of different ways, with my fingers, a beauty blender and a brush and no matter what technique I used I was never happy with the results. I found that no matter how much I blended it, it still looked patchy.

When I finally got it to the point where I couldn't blend anymore because it was starting to come off! I found that it oxidized straight away. The shade I have is 010 Vanilla. Just as well I was only pottering around the house because after a couple of hours it started to separate and look very oily/greasy.

To say the smell of this foundation is unpleasant is an understatement! This foundation is horrendous. I wouldn't even feel safe passing this on to a friend or family member to try, there's only one place this foundation is going and that's the bin!

Ladies, save your money and don't buy this!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment