14 Feb 2016

Review: W7 City Slicker, Eye makeup remover

I'm always on the hunt for a good eye makeup remover, and when I saw that W7 had one I had to try it out. I wear quite a lot of waterproof eyeliner and mascara that some products just wont remove, and I really hate scrubbing at my eyes.

This is one of the oil/water mix type of makeup removers. All I do is give it a shake, pop a little bit on a cotton pad and rest it on my eye for 5-10 seconds. It easily wipes away all traces of makeup! And it also means that your not scrubbing at your delicate eye area for ages. It does leave your eye area feeling a little greasy but I usually follow up with my normal cleanser which removes all traces of my face makeup.

This product doesn't sting or irritate my eyes which is great because I have very sensitive eyes. The packaging is very simple, a clear plastic bottle with a white top with minimal writing on it. But don't let the packaging fool you! This is a great product! I found this in Mr. Price for only €1.99! If I find it again I will definitely be picking it up again!

If you've tried this product let me know what you thought!?!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment