7 Feb 2016

Review: NYX slim lip liners

I'm fairly new to the world of lip liners, so anytime I see a unique colour I tend to pick it up.

I'm very impressed with the NYX slim line lip pencils, they are buttery, long wearing  and they go on easily and re bleed resistant.

The shades I have are:
  • Nutmeg
  • Deep red
  • Currant
These lip pencils are so creamy, I tend to use them as a lipstick and fill in my whole lips. They don't make your lips peel or look flaky like some matte lipsticks. The lasting power is great. I can easily go 6 hours before the need to reapply!

These lip liners are available in 50 different shades on the nyxcosmetics.com website for $3.50 each. However NYX stands are popping up in chemists all over the country and NYX is also available at Boots online. 

If your looking for really good lip liners but don't want to shell out a lot of cash, then these are the way to go! I will definitely be picking up a few more of these in different shades!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment