18 Feb 2016

Review: Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

This concealer claims to be an industrial strength concealer that camouflages those pesky "Problems", without creasing, smudging or wearing off. It also states " Say Goodbye to circles and shadows around your eyes".

Seriously this concealer has to be one of the worst concealers I have ever tried. This concealer is so thick! And creased terribly. I've tried using it a number of different ways, warming it up between my fingers and using my fingers to apply it, Ive tried a Beauty Blender, a concealer brush, a blending brush, everything. And then when you think you have it the way you want it, it creases. I've tried it on spots and it just wore completely off within half an hour! Not to mention the fact that I thought this was actually giving me spots!

There are 5 shades to choose from. 01 is an OK match for me as I'm NW20 in MAC, but any of the other shades seemed very dark and orangy.

This product really isn't for me. I'd rather take my €24 and buy a different concealer!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment