16 Feb 2016

Review: Soap & Glory The Perfect Ten Eyeshadow palette

I had been eyeing this palette up in Bots before Christmas and when I saw it on half price in the January sales, I had to pick it up.

This is a great little palette that's good for both every day use and your looks can easily be transformed to nighttime looks with the darker shades. You get a good mix of both mattes and shimmers. The only thing is I wish it had a matte brow bone shade.

You get 3 matte shades out of the 10 shades. Nudecomer and toasty are great matte transition colours and smoulder is a very pigmented matte black. Moonmist and Cream Soda are great shimmery highlight shades. My favourite shades from the palette would have to be minky, copper and choccy.
These shadows aren't extremely pigmented so you do have to build them up a bit. However they do blend beautifully and are easy to work with. The shades are quite versatile and you can create a number of different looks with it.

Overall I think it's a good little palette to throw in your makeup bag and would be great for travelling as the packaging itself is quite slim and it has a good sized mirror. I've been using mine everyday since I got it!

Keep an eye out later on in the month for a 4 looks 1 palette post featuring this palette.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment