19 Apr 2016

Review: KIKO Milano Extra Sculpt Volume Mascara


I was so happy when I got this in my December Glossybox. I've never tried KIKO products before so I was very intrigued to try it.

I must admit I was very disappointed with this mascara. I found the brush to be very hard to use because of the shape of it. I couldn't get right into the base of my lashes. I don't know if the one I received was gone off or not but the formula was very thick and made my lashes very clumpy. I also found that this mascara made my eyes water and itch really bad.


Overall I wouldn't buy this mascara. As I said I don't know if the one I received was gone off or not but it's really put me off trying other KIKO products.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. kiko lipstick pashopvn 's the best. Show more at: pashop.vn

    ReplyDelete