19 May 2016

Review: Revolution Ultra Face Base Primer


I always use a primer under my makeup and this is the one I have been reaching for lately. This helps to smooth out the skin to create an even canvas so your foundation looks great and lasts all day long. It doesn't say on the packaging if this is aimed more towards dry or oily skin but I have an oily T-zone but dry, sensitive cheeks and this works great on both.

It does have a slight silicone feel but it blends in really easily and makes your skin feel silky soft. To me this does just as good a job as Benefit Porefessional and in all honesty I think I prefer the Revolution one over the Benefit one. Not only that but this is a fraction of the price at only £5!

Overall I really like it, it makes my makeup last much longer and it's £5!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment