20 Jan 2014

Wet N Wild finally in Ireland!!

Wet N Wild finally in Ireland!!

While most of us in Ireland have to go out of our way to get Wet n Wild cosmetics sent over from the USA by friends and family or by ordering it on-line and having to pay delivery fee, we'll no more!!

Dunnes Stores have replaced their Catrice and Essence stands with Wet n Wild! As far as I'm aware they are starting with their bigger stores and then to their smaller stores, but I can confirm that Dunnes Stores in Cornelscourt, South Dublin, have their display up, and I just had to pop in on my way home from work today! I've also heard that Dunnes in St. Stephen's green has their stand up!



I'm sure Catrice and Essence will still be available in Penny's and most pharmacies that already stock it, although don't quote me on it.

Well I couldn't walk away and not buy anything so here's what I did get:


Megalast lip colour in E905D Smokin' Hot Pink €2.99. I love the colour and formula of this lipstick, the only drawback for me is the packaging of it. Trying to get the lid back on when some of the product it already up, it just went all over the rim of the lid for me! I also have yet to test its lasting power and see how it wears off.





I also picked up the 8 pan coloricon palette in poster child €6.49. The colours seem nice if not a little chalky! I'd say you will definitely need a primer with these, but love the colours! The left hand swatches show the colours without a primer and the right is with a primer.

All in all it's another winner! And I can't wait to try a few more bits!

Happy shopping!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment