4 May 2014

April favourites

Below are some of the products I have been loving this month.

MAC Kohl power pencil in feline: I love this eye liner especially on my waterline. It glides on like a dream and doesn't smudge, it also doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.

Elf hyper shine gloss in vixen:  I love this, it's not too sticky that your hair gets coughs in it. I hate overly sticky lip gloss!

Benefit Bad Gal lash Mascara: OK I'm a convert I love love love it! It gives me so much length and volume!

Sleek face contour kit in light: what can I say love it! I also love the fact that there are two different products in one compact, which means extra space in your makeup bag for something else!!!

Soap & glory heal genius: I've had this quite a while, but as it's coming into sandal and flip flop season  it's time to get my footsies in order! I love this and it feels very refreshing on sore tired feet.

Well ladies that's all, tell me some of your favourites this month.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment