6 May 2014

Review: W7 Super Pout lip glosses

There were 6 colours released in this collection. The colours range from a very light pink to a red, there is also a lovely nude thrown into the mix.

The colours
Millie - light pink
Molly - pinkie nude
Mady - nude
Sabie - pink
Missie - pinkie red
Poppy La La - red

These claim to be "one swipe volume lips". The applicator is like nothing I have ever seen before, so I was quite interested on how it would perform. They have what can only be described as a wad foot applicator that is slightly curved, so it is easier to apply it to the lips. The consistency is not too thin yet not too thick, it's right in the middle. I didn't find them to be too sticky.

With regard to the volume sing aspect of these glosses, my lips are quite big already so I didn't buy them for this (it was more the colours and because i found them on discount) but I didn't get the usual tingly feeling that is associated with most plumping glosses.

If any of you have them let me know what you think! Do you feel that they plump your lips??

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment