17 Aug 2014

Review: Moroccan Oil v's Aldi's Miracle Oil

While doing the weekly shop I came across the Miracle oil in Aldi for €3.99 and was intrigued by its resemblance to Moroccan Oil so I picked up a bottle and decided to give it s bash. I have since used the whole bottle and can honestly say they are almost identical. The texture/consistency of the oil was the same, as was the smell. I can also say that they both left my hair feeling silky soft, without frizz, very shines and didn't make my hair look greasy. From now on I don't think I will repurchase the Moroccan Oil as the Mirical oil does the same job and is a fraction of the price! €3.99 compared to €40 ! So next time your grocery shopping in Aldi pop one of these in your trolley!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment