14 Aug 2014

Review: NYX Butter Glosses

These are my new love! They come in a variety of different shades, I believe there are 22 different shades to choose from. From a very light nude to a deep plum and chocolate brown. They aren't sticky so there is no worry of your hair sticking to it (my pet hate with sticky glosses). They smell and taste amazing, like a sugar cookie. They come with a doe foot applicator and I like that the lid is colour coded to the gloss so you can easily see which colour you are looking for. You can wear them on their own and they are quite pigmented and cream or you can wear them over lipstick (my fave combo at the moment is MAC's Angel with Creme Brûlée over it). 

You can buy the from the NYX website www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk or from ebay. I got 12 for €44.18 delivered straight to my door from eBay, which worked out a lot cheaper them ordering them from the NYX website. I really love them and they are so moisturising too! 

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment