9 Sept 2014

Review: OCC Lip tars

I love OCC lip tars. They come in a variety of different colours and finishes. What I really like about them is that you can mix the to create a completely new shade that is personal to you (custom lip colour).

I find the to be very light in texture, not too greasy but with a great colour payoff! They have a slight peppermint scent and I quite like the fact that they are 100% vegan and cruelty free! I picked up a trio in Selfridges when I was in England for £25.50 and it was well worth the money. My set included a lip brush that comes with every lip tar and
Nylon - Hot pink
Trollop - Light pink/peach
Harlot - Red

I absolutely love them, I also like to apply them with my finger for a lighter more blended look.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment