12 Oct 2014

Review: Benefit Passport to posh eye kit

This is a great kit for throwing in your bag and knowing you have everything you need to create the perfect eye look for any occasion.

This kit includes:
* BadGal lash
* 3 powder shadows (highlight, accent and contour/liner)
* Creasless cream shadow/liner in R.S.V.P.
* Boi-ing concealer
* Eyebright
* Fluff shadow brush/Talent brush
* Concealer brush

The benefit mascaras are some of my favourite on the market and BadGal is my tried and true holy grail! I love the shades of the eye shadows that are included in this kit. The only thing is that I wish they told you the names of the shades! I really like the formula of the creasless cream shadows and the shade R.S.V.P. is gorgeous! 

I've used Boi-ing and Eyebright before and found them to be very nice formulas however in this kit I didn't like the face that they weren't covered or in little pots as I hate when shadows get into cream products. I also found that the boi-ing in this kit was too dark for my pasty skin tone.

The brushes in this kit are very handy and nice quality, especially for travelling. Overall a great little kit1

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment