9 Oct 2014

Review: Maybelline Super stay 24 foundation

When I'm on the hunt for a new foundation, I want something that is medium-full coverage (no barely there look for me), has long staying power and comes in a good shade range.

I haven't tried very many maybelline foundations as I usually cycle through my MAC Studio Fix, Catrice All Matt Plus or Revlon Colour Stay. These are my old faithfuls that will always be knocking somewhere in my collection.

This foundation claims to have a micro-flex which provides a flexible, breathable, all day comfort for a flawless fresh coverage. I will say that it is very comfortable foundation to wear, once applied it feels like skin and not at all cakey.

It also claims to resist heat, humidity and sweat and it is non-transfer. I can definitely vouch for these especially on a hot day running around a hot, stuffy office and my makeup did not move one bit! Even on the warmest days.

I found this foundation to be super durable and long wearing. it provides a perfect Matt finish for all day wear. I especially like to apply this to my face with my fingers and then blend it out with a beauty blender.

If you've tried this foundation let me know your thought or if you can recommend another foundation let me know!

Love 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment