14 Oct 2014

Review: Vaseline Spray & Go body moisturiser

I've been using the cocoa radiant version of this moisturiser for a few weeks now, While the smell is lovely I don't feel that it is very moisturising. It states that it absorbs in seconds which it does! This is what I like about it, just spray all over your body, rub in and within a few seconds you are free to get dressed. 

It states that it instantly leaves skin soft, not sticky or greasy. While I agree with the last two parts of this statement, I don't believe it leaves the skin soft. I mean yeah OK its a bit soft but nothing major!

The spray can is good for convenience sake but if your after a really good moisturiser then save your money! Put the €6 that this cost and put it towards something better.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment