9 Nov 2014

Review: Mark Hill Viva La Volume

I spotted this in Boots a couple of weeks ago and was like "OH MY GOD!! This could be the answer to my flat hair!" I've tried this a good few times now and I can honestly say NO it isn't.

It says to apply this product to damp hair before drying, Use a large round brush and blow dry your roots in the opposite direction to the way your hair usually falls. I did all this and no I didn't notice any difference in the volume of my hair.

It also states that it is a light-weight non-sticky mousse that adds body, fullness and shine. Well it actually left my hair dull, crispy and feeling like straw. I really didn't like this and I'm really sorry I spent my money on this! I highly DON'T recommend this!!!!

If you can suggest another product that you like or swear by for volume please let me know in the comments below!! 

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment