6 Jan 2015

Review: Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl eyeliners

I was shopping the new year sales and came across this little beauty in Boots. It should have originally cost €18 however Boots are having their half price sale and I managed to get it for €9. At the time I was thinking will I or wont I get it?!?! But I got it and I'm delighted I did!

It comes with 4 Smoulder Khol eyeliners in:
  • Superblack
  • CocoaBean
  • Blue my mind
  • Aquabat
It also comes with a really cute little silver make up bag that would be perfect for your handbag. The eyeliners alone cost €6.50 each, so if you see this little set on half price get it, it's well worth it.

I've only used the black one so far but I haven't noticed any smudging or transfer and they don't irritate my eyes either which is always a plus.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment