13 Jan 2015

Review: Lime Crime Velvetines

I've been loving the matt lip look for a couple of months now and I've especially been loving my lime crime velvetines. I currently have them in 2 shades "Wicked" and "Red Velvet". Velvetines are currently available in 9 different shades ranging from pink to purple to red to brown and even black.

I find the easiest way to apply these is with a lip brush. I carefully use the brush to outline my lips and then fill in with the applicator provided. You have to be very careful when applying these as it is hard to fix if you make a mistake. I find the best was to fix a mistake is to go over it with concealer. Once the product is on it dries and locks itself onto your lips. I can honsetly say I have applied this to my lips and it has lasted over 10 hours! without the need to touch up or reapply. I have had food and brink both hot and cold and it honestly did not budge!

I absolutely love them! they are well worth the money. I just wish Lime Crime products were more easily available here in Ireland.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment