11 Jan 2015

Review: Makeup Revolution Lipsticks

I recently put in quite a big order to make up revolution www.makeuprevolutionstore.com. I can honestly say I am in love with their make up, especially their lipsticks. they have quite a few different collections available and I bought from 3 of them. Below are what I got:

Scandalous Collection:
  • Depraved = Purple
  • Crime = Hot pink/purple
  • Immoral = Baby blue
I love these are they allow you to try colours that you wouldn't normally buy and they are only £1 each so you don't feel guilty if you don't wear it allot compared to if you bought the lime crime version which costs a lot.

Atomic Collection:
  • Make me tonight = brown
  • Serpent = Green
  • Make it right = Purple
The colours in this collection are so rich and the colour serpent looks very like the colour serpentina by lime crime

Vamp Collection:
  • Black Heart = Burgundy/Black
  • Rebel with a cause = Berry/Burgundy
  • 100% Vamp = Burgundy/brown
love this collection as I'm very into dark lips at the moment and rebel with a cause is almost an exact dupe for MAC's rebel

I also like the fact that the colours are displayed on the lid so you can see what colour you want at a glance. also if you run out of the lipstick, just pop off the coloured cap and you have more lipstick to keep you going! great Idea!!

Loving these and can't wait to try more!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment