8 Jan 2015

Review: Precision Beauty Makeup Brushes

I was toddling around the sale isle in TK Maxx  the other day and came across these for €6 each and decided to pick the up because you know you can never have too many make up brushes.

I picked up the powder brush and the angles blush brush. These brushes are super soft and apply powder products like a dream. I use the powder brush to apply pressed powder but I have also used it to apply blush and it worked really well with both. I mainly use the angles blush brush to apply bronzer and contour and I have to say I especially like it for contouring as you can really sculpt and blend at the same time which saves me time in the morning!

These brushes are cruelty free and are hypo allergenic. I Gotta say I really do like them and will keep an eye out in TK Maxx for different ones from this brand.

Love 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment