19 Feb 2015

February 2015 Glossybox

                                             
This months glossybox was the love edition for Valentine's Day. The box itself is very pretty,  a white box with love in hot pink on the lid.

What I recieved: 
* Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor (full size)
* Marsk Mineral eyeshadow in the colour fifty shades (full size)
* Royal Apothic Tinties in the shade coral (full size)
* So Susan Rose Quartet lip & cheek palette in warm rose (full size)
* Face D 3-lure ids anti dark circles eye cream (7ml Sample)

The total value of this months box is €66.56!! I love the box itself and think it will look very pretty on my dresser with some little trinkets popped in it.

I really like the razor and I think it was one of the first things I tried out. The Royal Apothic Tinties feels lovely and smooth on the lips and the packaging is very cute.

I really did like everything that came in this months box and can't wait to see what I get next month!

Extremely well done Glossybox!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment