22 Mar 2015

Review: Natural World Argan oil of morocco


                                                   
I received this in one of my glossy boxes and have been using it on and off ever since. This hair oil has a really nice texture and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and shiny.

A little of this goes a long way so don't use to much or your hair will end up like a grease ball! After using this product the ends of my hair feel much healthier and less dry.

This product contains organic argan oil, which helps to lock in moisture, nourish, smooth, repair and instantly restore shine and softness. And it does just exactly that! I put this on the ends of my damp hair and dry as normal. It drys really well and doesn't make my drying time longer which I find some hair oils do. The smell is really nice and light. I only wish there was a little stopper with a hole in the top of this which would make it easier to get the product out in drops and not have it all flow out into the palm of your hand.

Its a very nice product and is very travel friendly. I would definitely consider buying this product in the future.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment