12 Apr 2015

Review: Sleek The Original Palette


I bought this palette in boots a few months back and it's only in the last week or two that I've pulled it out of the drawer and started using it.

Oh My God! The pigmentation is amazing! I use a primer under all my shadows no matter if they are high end or drugstore, I just feel it makes them last longer and helps prevent creasing. When I first swatched this palette I fell in love! I honestly didn't expect it to be so pigmented! Especially since they are only €9.99! I'm still stunned at the pigmentation any time I open the palette.


The packaging itself is very nice and sleek (get it). Its a small palette which would be great for travelling as you can pop it in your makeup bag an off you go! It also has a decent sized mirror in it!

My favourite shades from the palette would have to be the copper, petrol, jade green, actually all of them are favourites! I only wish the names of the shades were on the palette either under the shadows or listed on the back. But as the palette only costs €9.99 I shouldn't be so picky. 

I honestly love it! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a 4 looks 1 palette featuring this palette!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment