21 Jul 2015

Review: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Warm


This is one of my all time favorite blushes. The heart design on it is super cute and the colour is amazing on my fair skin tone. I like how each heart is a different colour. It is an ultra-soft and bendable powder blush that gives you a healthy glow. It has multi-reflective pearls that help to provide a soft iridescence that highlights and adds radiance to the cheeks.

This product is infused with natural plant extracts which help protect the skin from environmental stress. This product also has a violet scent which helps promote the feeling of "joy"... apparently. It is also hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, Paraben free and Dermatologist approved.

This is one of my favorite blushes for summer as it really does give you a healthy glow. I also find that when wearing this blush I don't need a highlighter as it is enough on it's own. I would highly recommend it.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment