19 Jul 2015

Review: Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation


I generally like a lot of products from Sleek, I especially find their palettes amazing quality and very pigmented. So I wanted to branch out and try a few different products from their line. This product retails for €10.49.

This foundation comes in 30 different shades ranging from extremely pale to very dark. It's a lightweight foundation that is meant to provide medium coverage, be long lasting, be an oil-free formula that won't block pores, contain SPF 15. What they also fail to mention is that as soon as you get anyway warm or start to sweat a little this completely slides off your face!! And I mean big time slides right off!

This to me is definitely not a foundation for the summer! I might try it again during the winter months and see how I get on.

As for it stating that it has a medium coverage, to me it's more like a light to medium coverage. It also feels very tacky on the skin like it contains a lot of silicone. 

Overall not a foundation for the summer but maybe one for the winter months.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment