17 Sept 2015

Review: Benefit Benetint

This is a cult favorite for Benefit and is one of their best selling products, but is it actually worth the money? It's priced at €34.50 for a full size which contains 13.5ml of product.

I've used this product numerous times and in a multiple of different ways. This is a lip and cheek stain but I actually don't like it using it on my cheeks. I much prefer to use it on my lips. I simply dab a bit on the center of my top and bottom lips and blend it in with my finger, I then top it off with a clear gloss or balm. I find it gives me a more polished natural look with a hint of a rosy glow to my lips. I've found that if I don't top it with a gloss or a balm it will flake off during the day and dry out my lips.

It's a nice product but I honestly don't think it's worth the price as I've tried cheaper alternatives like stainiac by TheBalm and they do the same job and are easier to apply!

So would I buy it again? More than likely not!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment