20 Sept 2015

Review: W7 Candy Blush

W7 blushes are some of my all time favorite blushes. The never seem to let me down. They released 4 colours in their Candy Blush collection:
  • Explosion
  • Galactic
  • Orion
  • Angel Dust
I bought Orion and Angel Dust as they are the colours that best suit my skin tone. Orion is a bold peach shade where Angel Dust is more of a powder pink. These blushes are extremely pigmented so I find I have to use a really fluffy brush when applying them, if not i could end up with blush racing stripes on my cheeks. These are easily blended and look amazing. They have a slight pearl finish that makes your cheeks look glowy but not at all shimmery like a disco ball.

The packaging on these is quite nice. The outer colour of the packaging reflects the colour of the blush inside, so it's easy to find what shade you are looking for without having to open each one or look at the back. The mirror on the inside of the lid is a nice touch also.

The product itself is domed in the packaging and you get 6g of product. That's a lot of product for your money! These are available from cara pharmacy for only €2!

I really like these blushes and I'm half tempted to place an order for the two shades I'm missing!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment