15 Sept 2015

Review: Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liners

I'm slightly new to lip liners but when I saw these in Dealz for €1.49 of course I had to give them a go. The two shades I have must be discontinued as I can't find them on any Rimmel display stands. The two shades I have are:
  • Rapture (Plumb)
  • Innocent (Metallic nude)
My favourite out of the two that I have is Rapture and I can definitely see myself wearing this more during the winter months. I tend to use the shade Innocent as more of a highlighter and it looks great over a number of different colours.

These liners are super creamy and are extremely pigmented. They are easy to apply as they have a slanted shape at the tip of the packaging. I like the fact that it is a twist up pencil rather than a normal pencil that you have to sharpen. The only down side for me is that because the liners are so soft they tend to break off very easily, so its best to use a light hand when applying these.

I like these liners and i have my eye on the shade eastend snob that is currently on the display stands.

Love
Jestaronmakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment