6 Oct 2015

Review: Maybelline Popsticks



These were originally released in 2011 as a limited edition but I think they were brought back once or twice since then.

The two shades I have are Tropical Pink and Pink Lollipop. These are more of a tinted balm/gloss formula. They are high shine but don't provide much colour payoff. I really find them handy for my handbag on a day where I just want something quick and easy to throw on but looks glossy without the stickiness of a gloss. They also smell quite sweet.

Tropical Pink & Pink Lollipop
These can be found on cosmeticsfairy.co.uk for €1.16! Maybelline really should have branded these under their Shine Sensational line rather then the Colour Sensational one as they have very little pigment but look very glossy/shiny.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment