4 Oct 2015

September 2015 Favourites

Below are the top 5 hair and makeup products that I have been loving this month

W7 The Cheeky Trio:
I love this little Bronzer, Blusher and highlighter palette. The shades are very flattering on fair skin tones. Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review and swatches.

MUA Undress your Skin Shimmer Highlight:
This highlighter is absolutely amazing on light skin tones. I've had a few compliments when wearing it and it's so affordable! This should be in every makeup lovers collection. 

L'oreal Studio Line Hot & Go:
I wash and blow-dry my hair almost every day and I always try and use a heat protector. This stuff is amazing! Definitely keep your eyes peeled later on in the month for a full review.

MAC Warm Neutrals Palette:
This has been my new found love for September, I used it every day and wish I had gotten it sooner. Keep an eye out for a 4 Looks 1 Palette post later on in the month.

MAC Fix+:
I've really gotten back into using my Fix+ to set my makeup at the end of my routine. I've also loved using it this month with my pigments.

Well they were my monthly Faves. Let me know what your favourite products were for the month of September

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment